DANTON cabinet shelf, 3 open compartments in oak / white gloss
Bookshelf DANTON - answer to the needs of the office
The modern Danton collection impresses with its simple, economical design of the corpus and subtle accents in the form of pedestals and worktops.
- You still have for documents and other office accessories? The low Danton bookshelf will be perfect. They have 3 open spaces and a closet. Behind the full front you can hide important documents, and in their organization you can use 2 shelves, the height of which you can regulate.
- You can always have what you want on the worktop. It is a good place for documents, magazines and decorations.
- Corpus in white gloss was combined with a natural shade of oak, in which the upper and the lower base were made.
- Danton's optical bookshelves help you separate the room in the office while maintaining the level of light in the interior.
- Comfort of everyday use of the furniture lifts the hinges with a quiet soft closing system.
- You can assemble a practical Danton bookshelf with other elements in the collection or complement the Princeton collection.
Clean the surface of the bed with a soft cloth. Avoid strong chemicals.
The furniture is originally packed and disassembled
The product is intended for self-assembly with assembly instructions
The price is without decoration
The colors shown may differ from the colors used, depending on the monitor and screen resolution
|color combination:||oak / white gloss|
|Shipping weight:||46,20 Kg|
|Product weight:||46,20 Kg|